TPG Community

Get online support

TP link VR1600v has stopped working

Caschotel
Level 2

Dear TPG, I'm a long time customer over many years and have got NBN in my place all good except my Router now has no power at all.

I rang customer service and they have a recorded message saying can't take any calls and please contact online so I've had to register on here and try this way.

I need it for work so how can I get a replacement please or can I just go and buy another one but not sure what to get?

Can someone please email me directly ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Welcome to the community, @Caschote

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the modem/router. I'd love to help and get this sorted out, to better understand the situation and status of the service. Send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Custoemr ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Dear TPG, I'm a long time customer over many years and have got NBN in my place all good except my Router now has no power at all.

I rang customer service and they have a recorded message saying can't take any calls and please contact online so I've had to register on here and try this way.

I need it for work so how can I get a replacement please or can I just go and buy another one but not sure what to get?

Can someone please email me directly ASAP.

Thanks in advance.