TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to connect to 5G wifi

Saugattamang
Level 2
Hi there,
I am not able to connect to the 5GHz wifi in any devices for the past few days. I have tried resetting the modem too but didn't work.
Any solution please.
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Saugattamang,

Only to the 5Ghz Wi-Fi network? May we confirm internet is working on 2.4Ghz? To better understand the situation could you post a picture of the current lights of the modem/router also shoot us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial investigation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi there,
I am not able to connect to the 5GHz wifi in any devices for the past few days. I have tried resetting the modem too but didn't work.
Any solution please.
Thanks

Saugattamang
Level 2
Only 5Ghz. I have been using 2Ghz at the moment. Just to let you know I can't connect the 5Ghz wifi in any device: phone, laptops, ps4 and tv
Shane

Appreciate the additional details. On your initial post you mentioned that you have done resetting the modem, did you mean Factory Reset? If so, could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

Only 5Ghz. I have been using 2Ghz at the moment. Just to let you know I can't connect the 5Ghz wifi in any device: phone, laptops, ps4 and tv

Saugattamang
Level 2
How do I send PM?
Shane

Hi @Saugattamang,

Could you shoot us another PM your details so we can proceed with the initial tests.

Regards,

How do I send PM?