TPG Community

Get online support

Using Netgear R7000 as router for TPG supplied TP-Link AC1600

jbmaglunog
Level 2

Hi,

I've been up all night searching up the community regarding this. Is this even possible?

I've tried a few guides, trying to setup Bridging the AC1600 - but even that doesn't work for me.

7 REPLIES 7
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

I believe you want to use Netgear R700  router for wireless so you need to connect it from one of Ethernet port ( LAN port ) of tp link router VR1600v to Netgear R700 router WAN port ( internet port) then you just need to configure  netgear router. You can  turn on/off wireless of tp link router by pressing Wifi button on top side of router, The reason we need to use Tp link archer VR1600v router is for Authentication and your home phone service.

regards

JayeshP9.

jbmaglunog
Level 2

Hi,

Connecting it to LAN port of my TP-Link modem does nothing for my modem.

JayeshP9
edwardkortiz
Level 2

Hello, people if you have any kind of need regarding the Netgear router setup or AC1600. Then you can contact our experts. They will assist you in the best way. So don't waste the time or be free for visiting on netgear nighthawk setup. this is our website address which navigates you on how to contact our experts.

Tech2121
Level 2

For Arris router login, go to the web browser and enter the local IP address 192.168.0.1 in the address bar. As the browser takes you to the Arris router login page, enter the username and password of your router. Now, click Login and you will be successfully logged into the Arris wifi router. 

arris login

Tech2121
Level 2

Netgear Orbi login is easy with the help of orbilogin.net and the Orbi app. Logging into the device via orbilogin.net will require username and password. Meanwhile, Netgear Orbi login via the Orbi app requires you to enter the Netgear account credentials. With the Orbi app, you can remotely access the device. 

Tech2121
Level 2

For Tp Link Extender Login, you need to use the default web address. Enter this address in the web browser and press Enter. After that, you will be sent to the Tp Link extender login page. Enter your repeater’s login username and password to finally log into the Tp Link WiFi extender without any hassle.