My TPG-FTTB modem/router is not allowing connections to the 5GHz wifi network.
I have also been having frequent dropouts, and times where devices either connect to the wifi but have no internet connection, or they are refused connection.
Welcome to the Community!
I've managed to locate an account using your Community details. Based on the line tests, there is no evident line fault that can be service affecting.
There are different types of dropouts that you may experience:
1. Network dropouts, this dropout is caused by a line fault on TPG or NBN's network. Affecting all device(s) LAN/Wireless connected to the modem/router this may require a real-time test and investigation by our Technicians and Engineers.
2. Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.
3. Dropouts caused by ongoing outage in your area.
In the event that you experience dropouts via Wireless/Wi-Fi connection, we recommend having a read on the following articles:
• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection
• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home
• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it
Let us know should the issue persists.