TPG Community

Get online support

VR1600v firmware issue

a1fred
Level 2

Good morning! I have a VR1600v & believe I may have the most recent firmware installed. (Firmware Version:1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.35294n)

My specific concern stems from a recent compromise of the router & several networked devices. As a consequence of the compromised router, I have lost confidence in the integrity of the current firmware due to it not working as expected post compromise. I have reset the modem to factory defaults, reconfigured as appropriate, then I ran basic tests my end and confirm theres someting amiss as a result of the router being exploited.  As a last resort I am hoping that TPG would be kind enough to reinstall the firmware remotely to eradicate the niggly concerns I have with the router as described.  To this end, what do you need from me to iniate the process ? 

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @a1fred, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community