TPG Community

Get online support

Waiting for NBN Box delivery

zeus20005
Level 2

I was scheduled a NBN Box dedlivey last Friday (15 May) but was out when StarTrack attempted to deliver. I subsequently received notifications from Australia Post and StarTrack that pickup was available from local post office (up to 28 May). I was not able to get to Local Post Office until 9:00am opening time on the following Monday (17 May) and was informed that TPG had requested the NBN box to be returned to them.

I then spent all day Monday on the phone with TPG to resolve this problem (several please hold and we will get back to you - then 45 minutes later the call drops out). 

I finally was able to speck to a customer representative (chickens noises in the background) and told an NBN ox would be sent a delivery today (Tuesday 18 May). 

I have not received any notifications that a delivery from TPG/StarTrack has been dispatch (as was the case with the initial failed delivery) and after sever weeks of waiting I've had enough.

Please help me determine what I need to do to get this NBN box delivered?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @zeus20005 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community