Waiting for a refund

WhatBadService
Level 2

Dear TPG 

Customer ID xxxxx

I have been on the phone for over an hour today and was cut off everytime i I reached customer service. I left my number for a call back but TPG haven't retuned my call. Have emailed your customer service address but also no reply. 

The situation: 
My first modem stopped working so I requested a replacement from TPG. I was given a bag to return the faulty modem 
I arranged for a pick up of the old faulty modem but nobody turned up to collect it 
TPG billed me $129 for the old, faulty modem in June 2022 
I called TPG to explain and was given a new bag to return the old faulty modem 
I returned the old faulty modem 
TPG still haven't refunded my $129 
I have called on many occasions but still haven't received a refund for the money i was wrongly charged 
I am really annoyed and frustrated at the lack of customer service. I should be grateful if you would now refund the $129 i was wrongly charged plus interest for the amount of time you have wrongly kept my money. 

Regards

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @WhatBadService

Let us help understand the situation with the refund of the modem and get to the bottom of this. Could you shoot us a PM with your details.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Dear TPG 

Customer ID xxxxx

I have been on the phone for over an hour today and was cut off everytime i I reached customer service. I left my number for a call back but TPG haven't retuned my call. Have emailed your customer service address but also no reply. 

The situation: 
My first modem stopped working so I requested a replacement from TPG. I was given a bag to return the faulty modem 
I arranged for a pick up of the old faulty modem but nobody turned up to collect it 
TPG billed me $129 for the old, faulty modem in June 2022 
I called TPG to explain and was given a new bag to return the old faulty modem 
I returned the old faulty modem 
TPG still haven't refunded my $129 
I have called on many occasions but still haven't received a refund for the money i was wrongly charged 
I am really annoyed and frustrated at the lack of customer service. I should be grateful if you would now refund the $129 i was wrongly charged plus interest for the amount of time you have wrongly kept my money. 

Regards