TPG Community

Get online support

Warranty claim for faulty router

cwong001
Level 2

Hi,

My TP-link Archer router provided by TPG is faulty after approx. 8 months of usage. The router either loses its internet connection overnight or stopped working completely requiring restart everyday. Wireless 5GHz also fails regularly. I need to return this unit for replacement, please let me know how can I obtain a pre-paid postage bag to return it?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @cwong001 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I'd like to confirm if you have been in contact with one of our Technical Support about the faulty modem/router if not yet, send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) and I will arrange one of our Technicians for further investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@cwong001 wrote:

Hi,

My TP-link Archer router provided by TPG is faulty after approx. 8 months of usage. The router either loses its internet connection overnight or stopped working completely requiring restart everyday. Wireless 5GHz also fails regularly. I need to return this unit for replacement, please let me know how can I obtain a pre-paid postage bag to return it?