TPG Community

Get online support

Where can I buy a new power supply for the Network Termination Device?

richards1109
Level 2

Hi,

I rented my house out for a while, and the tenants have taken the power supply for the Network Termination Device.  I have logged a support call, but isn't there anywhere I can just buy one immediately?  Surely there is an NBN Co distribution point or technician I can just buy one from???  My internet is connected and ready to go, but tech support said it could be up to 48 BUSINESS HOURS till I hear from someone???

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @richards1109,

What type of NBN connection is installed at your place? We'd love to help and raise this to our NBN Provisioning team to confirm if its possible to use a 3rd party power supply or we need to raise it with NBN Co.

Please shoot me a private message together with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Shane

Hi @richards1109,

We raised this to our NBN Provisioning Team and it seems you have been in contact with them, this issue has been raised to NBN Co. updates will be provided by one of our Provisioning Case Manager when update becomes available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

glensowen
Level 2

I can't find the private message button on your profile?

Following this:

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093

I'm in a similar situation, as the tennant, just moved in and there's no power supply for the NBN.

Riezl

Hi @glensowen, are you able to check again? Please send me a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.