Where is my modem?

SOLVED Go to solution
kaethel18
Level 2

I would urgently like to receive my modem this week as my FTTB installation is booked for the 14th December. I had to cancel my first booking for the 3rd December because of issues with StarTrack delivering. Star Track attempted delivery last Monday (29th Nov) and left a card, indicating the modem had been left at Ryde Post Office. When I went to pick it up at Ryde post office, I was told by the lady at the post office they did not have it, and that the system indicated the modem was still in the Chullora distribution centre, which to me suggests that StarTrack did not deliver it to begin with. She contacted StarTrack to reattempt the delivery for Friday, but the next day I received a notification that the modem had been delivered back to the TPG warehouse. 

I have called TPG multiple times, to have a modem delivered to a different address. I called again today at 3pm and had an urgent request submitted, but I have yet to get a call back or receive any tracking details. There is less than a week before my installation date, I do not want to have to reschedule my installation date for a second time, because I work from home and require an internet connection. 

Could someone look into this immediately and expedite the matter!

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Welcome to the community, @kaethel18.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I would love to help track the location of the modem/router. To better understand the situation, please send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I would urgently like to receive my modem this week as my FTTB installation is booked for the 14th December. I had to cancel my first booking for the 3rd December because of issues with StarTrack delivering. Star Track attempted delivery last Monday (29th Nov) and left a card, indicating the modem had been left at Ryde Post Office. When I went to pick it up at Ryde post office, I was told by the lady at the post office they did not have it, and that the system indicated the modem was still in the Chullora distribution centre, which to me suggests that StarTrack did not deliver it to begin with. She contacted StarTrack to reattempt the delivery for Friday, but the next day I received a notification that the modem had been delivered back to the TPG warehouse. 

I have called TPG multiple times, to have a modem delivered to a different address. I called again today at 3pm and had an urgent request submitted, but I have yet to get a call back or receive any tracking details. There is less than a week before my installation date, I do not want to have to reschedule my installation date for a second time, because I work from home and require an internet connection. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Welcome to the community, @kaethel18.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I would love to help track the location of the modem/router. To better understand the situation, please send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Thank you

kaethel18
Level 2

Hi Shane, 

Very pleased to update that my modem came today, even though I never received any tracking details. A happy surprise. Super impressed with the quick turn around from TPG as I was quite worried I'd have to delay my installation date again. 

Thank you for your help! Smiley Very Happy

Shane

Yay I am glad to know that the modem/router came yesterday! Feel free to create a new thread here on the community for any queries in the future.

Cheers! 

Hi Shane, 

Very pleased to update that my modem came today, even though I never received any tracking details. A happy surprise. Super impressed with the quick turn around from TPG as I was quite worried I'd have to delay my installation date again. 

Thank you for your help! Smiley Very Happy

Thary
Level 2
I felt the same way now. Took me more then a week. No internet at home. N I can’t contact anyone.
Shane

Hi @Thary I responded to your initial post located here, I will wait for your response.

I felt the same way now. Took me more then a week. No internet at home. N I can’t contact anyone. here