TPG Community

Get online support

Wireless home broadband

jeremykeating
Level 2
Hello. This is becoming an issue now. I have been receiving underperforming internet through TPG ever since I signed up to home wireless broadband. Im not a nunse with technology, and i understand how it works. Tried multiple locations around dwelling, and a number of tech support calls. All I get is the same response "we'll notify you one we have feedback". Internet has been un-usable amd slow to load even the simple TPG speed test site to be able to test and log the speeds. Now I have not had any internet since 8th March 22. Could a representative contact me ASAP with a response. I will be also be seeking compensation and referring to the ACCC and the tellecomunications ombodsman.
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi, jeremykeating

We chased this with our Engineering Team and raised the escalated fault to our Complaints Resolution Team for further handling, you may receive an update via SMS or Phone call from one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager when assessment result becomes available.

Regards,

Hello. This is becoming an issue now. I have been receiving underperforming internet through TPG ever since I signed up to home wireless broadband. Im not a nunse with technology, and i understand how it works. Tried multiple locations around dwelling, and a number of tech support calls. All I get is the same response "we'll notify you one we have feedback". Internet has been un-usable amd slow to load even the simple TPG speed test site to be able to test and log the speeds. Now I have not had any internet since 8th March 22. Could a representative contact me ASAP with a response. I will be also be seeking compensation and referring to the ACCC and the tellecomunications ombodsman.
jeremykeating
Level 2
No response or communication from tech support. I have missed a call, and received text message offering a call back time. I have messaged twice with a call back time. No one has contacted me yet. Not impressed and becoming very frustrated with the support.
jeremykeating
Level 2
Could you please let me know an email that I can contact regarding a complaint.
Shane

Send us a Private message with your best contact number and preferred time we'll arrange our Team to contact you.

No response or communication from tech support. I have missed a call, and received text message offering a call back time. I have messaged twice with a call back time. No one has contacted me yet. Not impressed and becoming very frustrated with the support.
Could you please let me know an email that I can contact regarding a complaint.