Device ID:00E0FC-S3G7N17216005127
Hardware version:VER.B
Software version:V100R001C297B011

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @Als1,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and send a request for a firmware upgrade.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

View solution in original post

Riezl

Hi @Als1, we have tried to locate the TPG account using the details you have provided via PM, but we were unable to find a match.

Please PM us the home phone number or mobile number linked to the account instead.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @Als1,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and send a request for a firmware upgrade.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @Als1, we have tried to locate the TPG account using the details you have provided via PM, but we were unable to find a match.

Please PM us the home phone number or mobile number linked to the account instead.

Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @Als1, thanks for your PM. We'd be more than happy to assist you with this matter, but in order for us to do so, we need you to provide the account details for us to pull up the account.

If you are not aware of your TPG customer ID or username, please provide us your mobile number or home phone number that's linked to your account.