internet speed

YunmiPark
Level 2
My home internet connection kept dropping out so TPG sent me a new modem but the same thing happened. The light on the new modem is still orange. When I first connected, all the lights were green for a moment. But the light quickly turned orange and has remained orange ever since. This doesn't mean the internet won't work at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, other times it's slow and disconnects. This is very difficult and uncomfortable for our family. I hope you find a solution.
Yunmi Park
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @YunmiPark 

Let us help understand what is causing the connection dropouts and see what we can do to rectify this. Could you flick me a message with your details to better understand the situation?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

My home internet connection kept dropping out so TPG sent me a new modem but the same thing happened. The light on the new modem is still orange. When I first connected, all the lights were green for a moment. But the light quickly turned orange and has remained orange ever since. This doesn't mean the internet won't work at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, other times it's slow and disconnects. This is very difficult and uncomfortable for our family. I hope you find a solution.