TPG Community

Get online support

modem doesn't work, it isn't turning on

liliangel1975
Level 2

So my modem just doesn't turn on with certain powerpoints, but when I try the powerpoint next to it (cuz powerpoints usually come in two) it doesn't work either so i have to move to another powerpoint. I have a netcomm wireless N300 NF12, and it just doesn't turn on. I am down to my last powerpoint near the NBN connecty thing. So at the moment, my modem is in a srsly bad position as well. The wires are barely reaching. Why is my modem doing this? all other devices literally work so fine on those powerpoints. 

The last time it happened was today, with me turning off the modem, but then it won't turn back on, I tried other powerpoints which it was plugged into before and it didn't work. What can I do to place it back to where it was before. I feel so sure it's not the powerpoint, but its the modem. Thanks, your help is much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @liliangel1975,

I ran initial tests on your service and it shows connected for 10m. I'd like to confirm if the modem is currently connected at the moment.

If its still the same. I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further tests and investigation.

Kindly PM me your best contact number and preferred time today.

Cheers!