Alanflower
Level 2
2 REPLIES 2
Alanflower
Level 2

Ahra_G

Hi @Alanflower

Welcome to the Community! 

I've since located your account using your Community details and ran remote line tests however there is no evident line fault that can be service affecting. 

Were you able to test your speed using wired or wireless connection? If possible, kindly run a speedtest over LAN connection and ensure that all the other devices are disconnected expect for the one you're doing the test. 

If the speed is passing, we then need to isolate whether it's an issue over wireless connectivity.  Since wireless signals travel through the air, they are susceptible to different types of interference than standard wired networks. Interference weakens wireless signals and therefore is an important consideration when working with wireless networking. As you might be aware, the biggest factors which reduce Wi-Fi performance are the effect of distance and internal walls have on signal strength. We also need to consider the number of users using the network simultaneously.

I would recommend having a read on some of our articles regarding speed issues:

Should you still require assistance with your connection, please do let us know so we can organise a contact to be made from our Technical Team for assistance. 

Cheers!