TPG Community

Get online support

nbn connection box missing

SOLVED Go to solution
lukemaughan
Level 2

Hi everyone

I've just moved into a new residence and the black coaxial connection box appears to be missing, most likely take by the previous residents. When looking up online I was directed to requesting one through my ISP. I'm hoping someone on here will be able to get back me to quickly regarding sending one out.

I was looking for a direct way to contact TPG regarding the issue, but I was unable to find a way to put in a direct communication.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @lukemaughan, thanks for sending the details via PM.

I have located your account and note that your address is classified by NBN Co as service class 13. Meaning all nbn equipment are already in place.

You will receive an email once the order has been processed and the modem has been sent.

You can just connect the modem directly to the telephone socket and wait for 24 hours for the service to be remotely activated.

You may refer to this guide below:

Fibre to the Node/Building (NBN FTTN/FTTB) Setup Guide 

Let us know should you have further queries.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
blackhat88
Level 4
phone numbers
Accounts & Billing
Monday - Friday
8am - 9pm
Weekends & Public Holidays
9am - 6pm
Riezl

Hi @lukemaughan , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @lukemaughan, thanks for sending the details via PM.

I have located your account and note that your address is classified by NBN Co as service class 13. Meaning all nbn equipment are already in place.

You will receive an email once the order has been processed and the modem has been sent.

You can just connect the modem directly to the telephone socket and wait for 24 hours for the service to be remotely activated.

You may refer to this guide below:

Fibre to the Node/Building (NBN FTTN/FTTB) Setup Guide 

Let us know should you have further queries.