TPG Community

Get online support

Another NBN phone not working

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi chefren, our Engineering Team is still working on this matter. We have already made a follow up and the case engineer will contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

chefren
Level 4
Finally works. The root cause seems to be having the old phone number. This means whenever tech support does some sort of refresh Telstra or Optus loose some config they need to recreate as in when I first got the line. The only permanent fix for this was suggested to be changing the number so it will be with TPG and so there will be no need for this anymore. I have no attachment to the number itself so I will probably do this in the future when I can organise the potential 2 day wait for this to be done.
Shane

Hi @chefren, we're glad to know that its now working. In the event that you'll have queries in the future do not hesitate to create a new thread here in our community.

Cheers!

Finally works. The root cause seems to be having the old phone number. This means whenever tech support does some sort of refresh Telstra or Optus loose some config they need to recreate as in when I first got the line. The only permanent fix for this was suggested to be changing the number so it will be with TPG and so there will be no need for this anymore. I have no attachment to the number itself so I will probably do this in the future when I can organise the potential 2 day wait for this to be done.