TPG Community

Get online support

Can not contact TPG support, when service over to TPGnoI lost my iphone screen went blank no access,

SOLVED Go to solution
RinnB
Level 2
I have tried for over a month to contact TPG with no success, left on hold for hours, hung up on and unable to chat without being transferred to customer service to start wait process all over again! When TPG took over my iphone screen went blank and I had no access to iphone, I put SIM in an iPhone 6 which showed logged in previous phone and the iPhone 6 but showed the number 0221794212 which is not a recognised mobile number and is not mine of course!! now my SIM locked and I have no access at all. Before I lost access altogether I downloaded TPG APP which showed my original landline number and my business number (no Business!) and neither matched the number allocated!! I have stopped payment because I have no way to contact TPG for help. I will be calling ombudsman to request cancellation of contract! Worst communication & service I have ever had!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RajenS

Hi @RinnB 

Great, we solved your internet, you are online now. 

also, I understand you locked your sim by mistake 

I will get someone to unlock your phone 

Network ownership: NBN
Router: 2**********
IP: 59.102.********
CallerID: AVC00**********
Connected at: 2020-04-29 16:44:05
Connected for: 2s 

Thanks 

Rajen 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
RajenS

Hi @RinnB 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

RinnB
Level 2

RajenS

Hi @RinnB 

Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

RinnB
Level 2
Mistake accepting solution have not yresponsevfrom posting details am concerned I had to post them on this community post
RinnB
Level 2
Please help resolve my no service
RinnB
Level 2
No sioution, accidentally taooed accepted solution
RajenS

Hi @RinnB 

I am sorry, without looking at your account, I can't help to resolve your issue, So I need your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.
Kind regards

RinnB
Level 2
I may have accidentally ended my post prematurely?

SERVICE TO MY IPHONE AS SIM is now locked. My iPhone 6s plus went blank with a white screen and I was unable to access settings as I had assistive touch home button on screen I changed to older iPhone 6 I have which linked both phones and service but service showed phone number 0221794212 now SIM locked. My internet homeline showed 0287654321 when I typed that into search it showed Acer Arena and came up with very long address in search bar with references in the address I recognised that may relate to files on computer and iphone? My modem had logs from 2016 with TPG reference but I have only been with you officially registered January 2020 NBN installed 05/04/3/2020. I bought a new modem AC1200 from private seller yesterday to try reconnect and I'll need to configure it! I have had NO SUCCESS in contacted TPG for assistance hours and hours spent trying to call as well as contact customer support online but have had NO CONTACT AT ALL & After I try head office it will be the ombudsman as my next step. My NBN is not on at the moment as I do not trust supplied modem, i had my Apple computer factory reset as well. My iPhone 6 is charged but no service. I have left no funds in My credit debit card as I have had NO service from TPG
RajenS

Hi @RinnB 

Great, we solved your internet, you are online now. 

also, I understand you locked your sim by mistake 

I will get someone to unlock your phone 

Network ownership: NBN
Router: 2**********
IP: 59.102.********
CallerID: AVC00**********
Connected at: 2020-04-29 16:44:05
Connected for: 2s 

Thanks 

Rajen