TPG Community

Get online support

Cannot get answer NBN Setup

evanleyden
Level 2

Hi,

I received my hardware for my new FTTC connection on the 13 Feb.

Today I called TPG to arrange  an installation appointment which i have been told is required.

I have spoken to two reps and transfered twice. The second rep 'Anne' had no idea what I was talking about, was very frustrating to deal with, talked in riddles and was a time waster. How can TPG staff not know the procedures for getting the NBN going? I have now been waiting for than an hour, and hopefully will be connected to someone soon who knows what i need to do, and arranges the next step for me.

I am led to believe that I need to make appointment at my premises to complete the setup.

I just got disconnected after more than an hour of waiting for no one.. thank you TPG.

What NOW?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @evanleyden ,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, the service has not yet activated and an NBN technician has been booked to completely install the service.