TPG Community

Get online support

*Complaint* Relocation not completed even after 3 weeks notice

guptaa27
Level 2

I am a disgruntled customer and I have a very good reason for that. On the 28 Feb, I rang TPG to organise the relocation of my NBN on the 13 March and today is the 16 March, I still don't have my connection. I have been on hold over the phone for over 2 hours and still no response from the CS team. I spoke with numerous staff and they all give me different information every time. How Can I complain about this failure in customer service?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @guptaa27 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this, we will treat this as a complain. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and preferredd time. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@guptaa27 wrote:

I am a disgruntled customer and I have a very good reason for that. On the 28 Feb, I rang TPG to organise the relocation of my NBN on the 13 March and today is the 16 March, I still don't have my connection. I have been on hold over the phone for over 2 hours and still no response from the CS team. I spoke with numerous staff and they all give me different information every time. How Can I complain about this failure in customer service?