TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint, about getting Service online

shannonbrough
Level 2
As a new customer, things should be all nice and smooth and exciting, I have had nothing but issues with trying to get this nbn Service online, with getting no follow up from the so called “support” team, is this normal?!
I’ve spend getting close to a week to try and get my nbn started again, had it working for about 24 hours and then stopped and hasn’t been able to get it back on again, apparently it’s upto nbn co, but they say it’s back to TPG without anyone of them wanting to deal with the problem!

I am beyond disappointed and Unsatisfied with how this has been handled, I have now had spend more money to more phone data as this nbn has been a no go, I am hoping this is sorted by the time they say it should be, been told it should only be 24hours but have also been told that 3 times now, had a email on the 3rd of march saying the service should be activated within 2 business, and still 12 days later service is not up and running, beyond upset about this all
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, shannonbrough

It does not sound good, let us have a look and see the progress of the application so we can work this thing out. To better undersrtand the situation send us a Private Message with your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

As a new customer, things should be all nice and smooth and exciting, I have had nothing but issues with trying to get this nbn Service online, with getting no follow up from the so called “support” team, is this normal?!
I’ve spend getting close to a week to try and get my nbn started again, had it working for about 24 hours and then stopped and hasn’t been able to get it back on again, apparently it’s upto nbn co, but they say it’s back to TPG without anyone of them wanting to deal with the problem!

I am beyond disappointed and Unsatisfied with how this has been handled, I have now had spend more money to more phone data as this nbn has been a no go, I am hoping this is sorted by the time they say it should be, been told it should only be 24hours but have also been told that 3 times now, had a email on the 3rd of march saying the service should be activated within 2 business, and still 12 days later service is not up and running, beyond upset about this all