TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint regarding NBN installation

manishku0007
Level 3

Hi Team,

I am really disappointed, frustrated, and fed up with TPG service. 

I have received the below cancellation notification for the account 705xxxx. This is the second time I am going through this process. My first account no. was 703xxxx. 

With my first account, you guys started activation on the wrong unit no and when I tried to make a request to change the account address request into the account address you guys just canceled it and created and activated another new account 705xxxx. 

This time it is having the right address but then again you guys again canceled it. 

I mean what the hell is happening with you guys. Whenever I speak with one of your executives, each time each person tell different reasoning and promises it will get resolved. But so far it's not. Each time I will have to tell the whole story again and again. 
Each time they pass or transfer calls to the different team such as NBN, provisioning or technical team etc. 

Why there is so much bureaucracy in TPG. It seems like I am following up in some govt institution.

Last time(day before yesterday) I talked with Miss Cheresy (my case manager) from the NBN provisioning team and she promised that she will get back to me as soon as possible but so far no updates. 

I am really fed up and frustrated now. Please let me know whether you guys are able to provide an NBN connection or not. Also, request you to work on my refund as well.
Just to update you here about the amount:

FYI, I was charged for 

Account activation charge for 703xxxx : 69.99 AUD
The account cancellation charge for 703xxxx: 99.66 AUD
Account activation charge for 705xxxx: 59.99 AUD
The account cancellation charge for 705xxxx : 89.99 AUD

I am tired of taking follow up and listening and telling my issue to different teams in TPG.  I have already provided all the requested documents such Tenancy agreement, a Welcome letter from gas service provided, my Drivinve license, a screenshot of NBN box.  

I have never faced any such issue for over the 2 years when I was at Rhodes location. But here at Epping location, I am facing lots of issues with TPG. 

Please prioritized this issue and resolve this at the earliest. 

Thank you. 

29 REPLIES 29
Shane

Hi @manishku0007 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that there has been an issue with the activation of the NBN service. I was able to locate the account and see that there has been a provisioning issue affecting the service on the NBN service management end. Our NBN provisioning team raised this to NBNCo and currently awaiting updates.

I arrange the assigned Provisioning Case Manager handling this case to contact you today to provide updates/progress of the reactivation. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@manishku0007 wrote:

Hi Team,

I am really disappointed, frustrated, and fed up with TPG service. 

I have received the below cancellation notification for the account 705xxxx. This is the second time I am going through this process. My first account no. was 703xxxx. 

With my first account, you guys started activation on the wrong unit no and when I tried to make a request to change the account address request into the account address you guys just canceled it and created and activated another new account 705xxxx. 

This time it is having the right address but then again you guys again canceled it. 

I mean what the hell is happening with you guys. Whenever I speak with one of your executives, each time each person tell different reasoning and promises it will get resolved. But so far it's not. Each time I will have to tell the whole story again and again. 
Each time they pass or transfer calls to the different team such as NBN, provisioning or technical team etc. 

Why there is so much bureaucracy in TPG. It seems like I am following up in some govt institution.

Last time(day before yesterday) I talked with Miss Cheresy (my case manager) from the NBN provisioning team and she promised that she will get back to me as soon as possible but so far no updates. 

I am really fed up and frustrated now. Please let me know whether you guys are able to provide an NBN connection or not. Also, request you to work on my refund as well.
Just to update you here about the amount:

FYI, I was charged for 

Account activation charge for 703xxxx : 69.99 AUD
The account cancellation charge for 703xxxx: 99.66 AUD
Account activation charge for 705xxxx: 59.99 AUD
The account cancellation charge for 705xxxx : 89.99 AUD

I am tired of taking follow up and listening and telling my issue to different teams in TPG.  I have already provided all the requested documents such Tenancy agreement, a Welcome letter from gas service provided, my Drivinve license, a screenshot of NBN box.  

I have never faced any such issue for over the 2 years when I was at Rhodes location. But here at Epping location, I am facing lots of issues with TPG. 

Please prioritized this issue and resolve this at the earliest. 

Thank you. 

manishku0007
Level 3

@Shane 

I haven't received any call neither from my case manager or anyone. 

No updates so far. 

Please try to expedite to resolve this issue. 

Thanks.

Manish Kumar Sharma

Riezl

We'll make a follow up with the Team @manishku0007

manishku0007
Level 3

Hi @Riezl ,

Any updates on the case? 

How long is it going to take? Isn't there any SLA for this?

Shane

Hi @manishku0007,

Our NBN Provisioning Team has coordinated this with NBNCo and currently awaiting updates. No ETR is available yet, feedback will be provided by the assigned Case Manager when it becomes available. We apoalogise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi @Riezl ,

Any updates on the case? 

How long is it going to take? Isn't there any SLA for this?

manishku0007
Level 3

@Shane 

I had received a call from Miss Chersy and she shared the updates regarding this issue. 

She said she is waiting for any updates from Beetal service provided but there is no timeline for this. But this is ridiculous that because of somebody else faults I am suffering here. So I don't have my money and no internet as well. 

I suggested at least meanwhile if my refund process can be processed that I would be in some peace of mind. She said she can only go for an adjustment until this issue gets resolved. 

Can you please check this thing again. If there is any possibility that I could my refund (at least) then that would be really helpful. 

Can you please do something here. 

Thanks in advance. 

manishku0007
Level 3

@Shane 

I got a chance to chat with BELONG customer care executives. Here is the attached transcript. 

They are saying there is no customer attached to that address. 

Shane

Hi @manishku0007,

Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news. I will raise your refund request with them for additional reference on the ongoing investigation. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us. Expect updates from the assigned Case Manager when it becomes available.

Regards,

@Shane 

I had received a call from Miss Chersy and she shared the updates regarding this issue. 

She said she is waiting for any updates from Beetal service provided but there is no timeline for this. But this is ridiculous that because of somebody else faults I am suffering here. So I don't have my money and no internet as well. 

I suggested at least meanwhile if my refund process can be processed that I would be in some peace of mind. She said she can only go for an adjustment until this issue gets resolved. 

Can you please check this thing again. If there is any possibility that I could my refund (at least) then that would be really helpful. 

Can you please do something here. 

Thanks in advance. 

Shane

We do not recommend to contact other ISP because we have your account details and all the information about the issue. Our Provisioning Team has escalated this to NBNCo. Updates will be provided when it becomes available.

Regards,

@Shane 

I got a chance to chat with BELONG customer care executives. Here is the attached transcript. 

They are saying there is no customer attached to that address.