TPG Community

Get online support

Disappointment in Delay of delivery for modem

White273
Level 2

My partner and I have just moved into a new unit in Sydney, there is an NBN box installed in the unit.  When we rang to connect to TPG (I have been with TPG for over 20 years and recommended it for our new place) my partner was told 2 days for activation and delivery of the Modem, my partner stressed that this was really important to us as we both work from home a minimum of 3 days per week and he was guaranteed by the person on the phone that it would be 2 business days. Now we have been told it could take up to 30days.

To say that we are upset and angers is an understatement as this is causing issues with our work and our trust in TPG has just been destroyed.

Why will it take 30 days to get the modem? The NBN connection is already in the unit and ready to go so we don't need building installation as the infrastructure is already there.

Ready to ring around and find another service provider if you cannot deliver in the initially advised timeframe.

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @White273 

Thanks for raising this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We checked the account that we have under your profile, but can't see any relocation order.

Could you please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number? We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

BasilDV