TPG Community

Get online support

Don't bother replying to TPG text messages - NBN technician appointment

amberctz
Level 2
Tuesday11-May8:00pmPhoned TPGCalled TPG to log the job 
Wednesday12-May10:36amText message receivedwith ticket number and saying we can reply to text
Wednesday12-May7:05pmText message sentTPG  ticket number - we still have not heart time for NBN techniction and it has been 24 hours
Thursday13-May10:11amText message receivedEarliest appt for tech visit is Friday 14/05/21 -1-5pm. Your attendance is needed. Reply YES to confirm or provide your preffered date and time (weekdays from 8-12 or 1-5|) to rechedule
Thursday13-May10:19amText message sentReplied with preffered date and times
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Not available afternoons.
Thursday13-May3:13pmText message receivedYour appointment to have your NBN service fixed is booked for 14 May 2021 - reply with 3 if you would prefer to rechedule
Thursday13-May3:14pmText message sentReplied with 3 - to rechedule
Thursday13-May3:15pm Text message receivedThankyou for your reply - your nbn appointment for 14 may 2021 between 1-5pm will recheduled
Thursday13-May3:50pmPhoned TPGAsked what was going on with appointment as I never agreed to nbn appointment on 14/05
Thursday13-May6:21pmText message receivedWe are not able to rechedule the appt as the tehcnician for tomorrow has already taken the job. Tech will try fix the connection. We will try to fix the connection outside if the tech is not able to fix ht connection we will try to rechedule the appt on your preferred date. please wait for updates

Above is just some of the text messages received and sent back to TPG. Unsure why you bother asking for a response when it is not even acknowledged. I clearly never responded YES to the first appointment date yet 'your appointment has been booked'. 

Now the next appointment for a NBN tech to come out is Monday 24/05. This is two weeks after first making a call to TPG. 

Also, sent an email on Thursday, 13 May 2021 to techops@tpg.com.au advising all the above and again, absolutely no acknowledgement of the email or concerns. 

I am really disappointed in the service provided and glad I am now out of my two year contract. 

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the trouble this has caused you, @amberctz. We'd like to take a look at your account and check if there's an available earlier appointment date for a technician visit.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community