TPG Community

Get online support

Don’t have a nbn connection device

Kb
Level 2
Level 2
Technician came today set up what he could but said I should have received an nbn connection device and I didn’t. It can’t be set up until I receive this.
6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @Kb 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

KarlB

Hi @Kb

From what I can see the NBN technician should have delivered and installed your NBN NCD today. I can see when the NBN tech arrived onsite, but there are no notes to indicate that the job has been completed. I have requested for our provisioning Team to investigate and call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Kb
Level 2
Level 2

I posted a question last week seeking assistance to complete my NBN install and I received a call saying it would be looked into and they would call me back but I have not heard anything and I still don't have any internet... 

Kb
Level 2
Level 2

Thank you. I spoke to someone who was going to call back with an answer but still waiting for that call. Still do not have all the pieces to connect to NBN. 

RajenS

Hi @Kb 

Welcome to TPG Community,

Could you PM (Private message) me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so I can check the status here.

To learn how to send a private message, click here.  

Shane

Hi @Kb,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the update of the related to the installation of the NBN service. Further updates will be provided when it becomes available, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!