TPG Community

Get online support

Ethernet not getting internet to other end- TV

kirtik
Level 2

Ethernet to smart tv No internet, wireless- wifi, drops very often, upgraded router to TP Link C1200 last week after old router was checked and was showing The problems.

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @kirtik,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into this and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

kirtik
Level 2

I am not getting any  internet to my smart TV which is connected from Router to Tv by etherner as wi fi  kept on Dropping frequently.

There is wifi which keeps dropping

I am not able to send pm to you

Ahra_G

Got your details now, @kirtik

I did run initial checks on your connection and it showed that your internet is up and running for almost a day now. 

Just to confirm, is it just the the smart TV that is unable to connect to the internet? Have you already tried the different ports on both the router and the TV? I would also recommend to try another LAN cable if you have any spare to rule out why the TV is not getting any internet access.

Furthermore, we also would like to perform troubleshooting along with you regarding the Wi-Fi connection issue. Kindly provide us with your best callback time so we can arrange a call back to be made. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi @kirtik

We have detected that you internet is working for 2 days now. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Thanks!