TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC NBN NCD is being waited

SOLVED Go to solution
ulas
Level 2

Hi TPG,

I`m one of your new customers and got the modem but still waiting NCD..

How can I get the update about it?

A lady called me on Friday and said that I can get it this week. Who can help me to clarify?

Thanks.

My Account Number : xxxxxxx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @ulas, we can see that the NCD has been shipped and we have provided the consignment number via private message.

Once you receive the equipment, you may refer to this community article for the set up:

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/td-p/7856

Our Provisioning Team is still monitoring this and they will contact you for additional update.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @ulas,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this issue has been escalated to our Provisioning Team.

We have already made a follow up regarding the status of the NCD request and we'll have the case manager contact you as soon as a new update becomes available.

We'll also monitor this and keep you posted for updates where possible. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @ulas, we can see that the NCD has been shipped and we have provided the consignment number via private message.

Once you receive the equipment, you may refer to this community article for the set up:

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/td-p/7856

Our Provisioning Team is still monitoring this and they will contact you for additional update.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.

ulas
Level 2

Hi TPG,

Thank you for your interest, it is all good now.

Riezl

Great! Feel free to message us should you need any assistance. Cheers!