TPG Community

Get online support

FTTC - NCD flashing blue link and DSL lights

SOLVED Go to solution
aaronlyoung
Level 2

Hi, have recently signed up for NBN and have the NCD and modem - received the text message urging me to plug it all in. Definitely plugged in correctly. Only getting flashing blue lights from the 'link' and the 'DSL' lights. Modem shows WAN, 2.4g and 5g lights - ADSL is still set up on the phone line (Have checked by plugging in old modem). Have tried all phone sockets in the house for a minimum of 30 mins, no difference. It's been three days - really need the NBN to be activated ASAP. Suspect either a fault with the NCD or it's not been set up properly in the street (ie. connection has not been made to my property). Please advise.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
aaronlyoung
Level 2

Hi, I've spoken with michael who is organising a technician for Thursday afternoon between 1-5pm, but now the ADSL has been disconnected? Leaving me with no internet - I need to work between now and then, are you able to turn the ADSL back on until Thursday please?

View solution in original post

aaronlyoung
Level 2

The technician came today and it looks like we're sorted. Online. Thanks.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sajalm

Hi,

Could you pls send me Private Message with your Name, Customer ID/Username, Address and Contact details so I can assist you.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi @aaronlyoung ,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will raise this to relevant department, they will contact you ASAP.

In mean time pls check this link as well.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/td-p/7856

Regards,

Sajal

aaronlyoung
Level 2

Hi, I've spoken with michael who is organising a technician for Thursday afternoon between 1-5pm, but now the ADSL has been disconnected? Leaving me with no internet - I need to work between now and then, are you able to turn the ADSL back on until Thursday please?

aaronlyoung
Level 2

OK... not sure if anyone did anything - but I'm back on ADSL - thanks.

aaronlyoung
Level 2

The technician came today and it looks like we're sorted. Online. Thanks.