FTTC - No NCD provided

bmyers
Level 2

I currently have cable internet provided by Telstra, and have signed up for FTTC from TPG. I have only been provided with the wireless router from TPG, and haven't received an NCD.

12 REPLIES 12
RajenS

@bmyers 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

RajenS

Hi @bmyers

I arranged a call back for you. a team member will call you shortly 

Please check your PM for reference number 

Thanks 

Rajen  

bmyers
Level 2

Thanks Rajen,

I never received the call back, and I can't access that link you've PM with me. Instead, I have received an email saying my NBN installation was cancelled! Is this a mistake!

RajenS

Hi @bmyers

I just gone through your records, it seems you spoke to a Team member and request cancellation due to no phone socket?.  please confirm, so I can ask someone to contact you 

Thanks 

Rajen 

bmyers
Level 2

Correct, but I was informed that for cancellation to proceed I had to submit a cancellation request in writing, which I hadn't done.

RajenS

Hi@bmyers,  

Because of your cancellation request, Unfortunately NBN stoped the installation process,
I understand now you like to stick with us, and I created another Ticket, you will receive an update soon
Thanks
Rajen

bmyers
Level 2

I am yet to receive a call from TPG. When can I expect to find out what is happening? I still don't have an NCD.

RajenS

Hi @bmyers 

NCD shipping in progress, you will receive tracking number soon 

Thanks 

Rajen 

bmyers
Level 2

Hi Rajen,

The NCD has arrived - thank you for your help so far.

I have setup everything as per the instructions, however, the connection light is flashing red.