TPG Community

Get online support

FTTN installation - how to minimise downtime

SOLVED Go to solution
PallBall
Level 2

Hi 

TPG have created a support ticket for this problem, i want to check what I should do to save me from more downtime.

TPG have advised me that my FTTN NBN connection is live, but it is obvious it is not. 

I attempted to connect to NBN via the TP-link modem supplied and it indicates that it is syncing with a ADSL2 line (I have an ADSL2 service with another provider).

I tried connecting to my broadband provider using another modem and the ADSL2 connection is definitely with my old ISP account and not TPG.

It has been nearly 4 weeks since I signed up with TPG, is it ok to keep using my ADSL2 connection? And can I cancel my TPG contract in the event they fail to establish my NBN connection in 30 days?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @PallBall,

Thanks for sending me your details. I can see that the installation was done however there is a possible line fault causing the NBN service not to work. This now being handled by our Engineering Team.

I will pass this on to them for additional reference and a follow up. Rest assured feedback will be provided where is possible.

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @PallBall,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and see what happened on and see the status of your NBN service installation.

I went ahead tried your Community Account details to pull up the account unfortunately no match. To better understand the situation kindy PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

In case you need a reference please click here.

Cheers!

PallBall
Level 2

PM sent

Shane

Hi @PallBall,

Thanks for sending me your details. I can see that the installation was done however there is a possible line fault causing the NBN service not to work. This now being handled by our Engineering Team.

I will pass this on to them for additional reference and a follow up. Rest assured feedback will be provided where is possible.

Regards,