TPG Community

Get online support

Four appointments Booked for NBN Technician But didn't show

pherose
Level 2

Hi there, we booked a technician for four different occasions, Fortunately first appoint was successful but technician couldn't find nearest pit on ground, spent around an hour And half but unsuccessful and informed me  that someone from NBN would visit again with proper scanning tool and fix this installation. I haven't heard since then from NBN neither from TPG. Afterwards I booked four Appointments and yet waiting half of my day for technician to come for todays appointment, times up ! and  nobody showed up. We weren't contacted to Let know that nobody was coming. 

I spoke to several times to contact installation team from TPG, they  informed me that this matter will be escalated and and you will receive updates on it. Its been a month and half since applied for connection and yet I am without internet.

It doesnt fit well in my brain, thats when TPG claims there are issues with NBN installation, then why are they booking appointments and make customer wait for their half day for nothing in the first place. Now I am not going to book an appointment again Coz surely I know that it would spoil my half day again  waiting for nothing.

customer service doesn't do what they say they will do.
Can you please help? I need internet for work and kids at home ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @pherose ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that technician did not showed up for multiple appointments, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience. To better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@pherose wrote:

Hi there, we booked a technician for four different occasions, Fortunately first appoint was successful but technician couldn't find nearest pit on ground, spent around an hour And half but unsuccessful and informed me  that someone from NBN would visit again with proper scanning tool and fix this installation. I haven't heard since then from NBN neither from TPG. Afterwards I booked four Appointments and yet waiting half of my day for technician to come for todays appointment, times up ! and  nobody showed up. We weren't contacted to Let know that nobody was coming. 

I spoke to several times to contact installation team from TPG, they  informed me that this matter will be escalated and and you will receive updates on it. Its been a month and half since applied for connection and yet I am without internet.

It doesnt fit well in my brain, thats when TPG claims there are issues with NBN installation, then why are they booking appointments and make customer wait for their half day for nothing in the first place. Now I am not going to book an appointment again Coz surely I know that it would spoil my half day again  waiting for nothing.

customer service doesn't do what they say they will do.
Can you please help? I need internet for work and kids at home ASAP.