Frustrating Service

wolkenwalker
Level 2

Just thought to let you know that I'm really upset about your service.

I've signed up 7 days ago and after payment has been collected from my card it says it can take up to 2-30 days. WOW,  this information after payment? If I had known this before payment then I wouldn't have signed up at all.  The reason is that we needed internet ASAP as we have a home business to run (3 employees)  and now no internet at all. FRUSTRATING especially because we've received an email that NO technician needs to come as we already have NBN installed.

That is not a good start at all.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We successfully install thousands of service everyday and we apologise that your installation has not been smooth sailing, @wolkenwalker.

We'd like to look into this and check why you were not advised about the installation timeframe during the point of sale and we'll be taking care of the matter internally.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that your concern has been escalated to our Provisioning Team.

We understand the need for a working service as we are customers as well thus, we have made a follow up and will have the case manager contact you to discuss the status of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community