TPG Community

Get online support

Fttp free upgrade via aussie broadband

Mrbl0nde
Level 2

So I was searching online and found aussie broadband offering a free fttp upgrade and to my suprise I qualified. I dont want to leave tpg, however I don't see why I should have to wait for fttp speeds if I can get there's a way to get them. Is there any chance tpg will do the same?

https://www.aussiebroadband.com.au/lp/fibre-connect

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @Mrbl0nde

We will be participating in the NBN Fibre Connect Program soon. If you're interested, we can register your details and notify you as soon as it's ready. The program will only be available in selected areas. Would you like to proceed with the registration?

Mrbl0nde
Level 2
Hey angeli,
Yes please. I've tried to talk to customer support and they told me that tpg won't be offering fttp/fttb since it's so expensive. The lady who called me this morning from tpg basically told me to transfer to Aussie broadband to get the free upgrade.. so I'm quite lost
Angeli

Hi @Mrbl0nde

We can look into that as we do accept registration for customers who are interested in the NBN Fibre connect program. Kindly PM to us the number used when you were called by our phone support staff. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Kuchie
Level 2

Hi I would also like to register,

However following the instructions i dont have the option to send a PM message?  my email address is verified?

Ahra_G

Hi @Kuchie

We've initiated a private message. Let us know if you got the PM. 

Cheers! 

Ahra_G

Kuchie
Level 2

Thanks i have the PM message. i also replied to your email