Handset

SOLVED Go to solution
Anne
Level 2

I currently have a landline with Telstra with a Handset that is rented from Telstra. My area has only recently gone over to the NBN and I was wondering whether I can retain the current handset when I decide who to use as my provider

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Luna
Level 5

Hi @Anne, yes you can bring any telephone handset you like to TPG and yes any current telephone handset will be compatible with the NBN.

You mentioned your telephone handset is rented from Telstra. The only thing I would ask is whether you will need to give it back to Telstra when you cancel with them? Perhaps you need to buy it out from Telstra, or you can purchase another one quite cheaply from a place like Harvey Norman if you need to.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Luna
Level 5

Hi @Anne, yes you can bring any telephone handset you like to TPG and yes any current telephone handset will be compatible with the NBN.

You mentioned your telephone handset is rented from Telstra. The only thing I would ask is whether you will need to give it back to Telstra when you cancel with them? Perhaps you need to buy it out from Telstra, or you can purchase another one quite cheaply from a place like Harvey Norman if you need to.