TPG Community

Get online support

How do I get a NBN connection box?

Nukagirl76
Level 2
Hi. I've just moved into a house that has NBN wall socket and received my modem today however, I've now realised I need a NBN connection box. There is none at the property. How do I gain one? Cheers.
2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @Nukagirl76

Welcome to the Community! 

I've located your account using your Community details and based on the status of the installation, we will need to have this checked by our Provisioning Team. 

Furthermore, I will need for you to send a copy of Occupancy Document to their team. It actually still shows that the previous tenant on your current address still has not disconnected their service hence the delay in the progression of the install. 

I will provide you with the email address via private message to send the document to. Please include your TPG Customer ID or username on the subject line. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hello @Nukagirl76

We're glad to see that the service has been successfully installed today. 

Despite the setback of the connection not working in the first few hours, our Engineering team was able to resolve the issue after it was raised to their department on this same day. Your modem shows connected for 4hrs now. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Cheers!