TPG Community

Get online support

How to arrange for an onsite technician?

sarahclark10
Level 2
How do I go about getting an onsite technician to look at the NBN connection? As I don't think it's been installed properly into the house? Spoken to plenty of online services but need someone to take a look at it?
7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @sarahclark10

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can arrange for you.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

sarahclark10
Level 2

Hey BasilDV 
It's xxxxx
Thank you

BasilDV

Hi @sarahclark10

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We checked the account and it shows that our NBN provisioning team was trying to call you to no avail.

Do you have an NBN NCD box on the premises? 

BasilDV

sarahclark10
Level 2
Yes I purchased an NBN box from TPG along with the modem.ive got it plugged into the line as it should be but no connection.
Shane

Hi @sarahclark10,

We will arrange our NBN Provisioning team to help us activate the service. Could you please confirm your best contact time.

Regards,

Yes I purchased an NBN box from TPG along with the modem.ive got it plugged into the line as it should be but no connection.

sarahclark10
Level 2
Tomorrow 5th November at 10am to 12pm I'll be available over the phone.

Thank you
Shane

We appreciate the confirmation.

We coordinated this with our Provisioning Team, expect a call from one of our Case Manager tomorrow between 10-12NN AEDST. Let us know how it will go.

Regards,

Tomorrow 5th November at 10am to 12pm I'll be available over the phone.

Thank you