TPG Community

Get online support

I have a connection failure since 10/10/2022. I am on the NBN cable SL Bundle 25 package. the internet goes down every 2

willor3113
Level 2

I have a connection failure since 10/10/2022.
I am on the NBN cable SL Bundle 25 package. the internet goes down every 2 minutes. I have tried unplugging and resetting the modem and nbn connection device. BUT IT DOES NOT WORK.
I still haven't received any response and no luck calling for help. We have lost connection for 6 days.

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @willor3113

We'd like to check on the account and test the line to check the possible cause of the connection dropouts.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

willor3113
Level 2

@BasilDV wrote: 

Hi @willor3113

We'd like to check on the account and test the line to check the possible cause of the connection dropouts.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @willor3113

We've edited your post as it contains your account details.

Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We'll be sending a Private Message for verification. Thank you.

BasilDV

willor3113
Level 2

Thank you very much for not helping me at all. after so much insisting. For a week they will help me with my internet. don't worry. I no longer need help. I already hired another service. bye. better said never.

BasilDV

Hi @willor3113

We were waiting for your reply via private message, but we did not receive any response to verify the account and progress the case.

There's an escalated case to our Engineering team, but we are not sure if we are looking at the correct account to proceed.

If you'll terminate your service, just shoot us a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number and will advise our team with your request.

BasilDV