I have no internet

appey555
Level 2

Overnight our nbn stopped and hasn't come back on line. We've turned off and restarted, but it still does not connect? Any suggestions please.

7 REPLIES 7
n3s4nt
Level 2
your location ?
mark0973
Level 2

Hi I lost  connection yesterday afternoon about 5pm and it has not come back online, I have restarted the box several times the lights are flashing on the modem,  On the NBN site is says there is an unplanned outage but no ETA of service resuming.  I am in North Rocks in Sydney.  Can you please advise or offer an alternate service in the meantime.

Shane

Hi @appey555.

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We'd love to help get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

appey555
Level 2

Thanks Shane, I have been talking with the tpg engineer and they've been doing some testing and have now requested NBN take a look at the line.

Shane

Hi @n3s4nt,

We responded to your initial Private message and currently awaiting for response. We'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). We'll check the status of your service.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @mark0973,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that you're having issue with the service. We'd love to help see the status of the connection and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the situation, PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!

Hi I lost  connection yesterday afternoon about 5pm and it has not come back online, I have restarted the box several times the lights are flashing on the modem,  On the NBN site is says there is an unplanned outage but no ETA of service resuming.  I am in North Rocks in Sydney.  Can you please advise or offer an alternate service in the meantime.

Shane

We're glad to know that you have been in contact with one of our Engineers. In case you will need a follow up or to check the case update feel free to post on this thread and send us your account details.

Cheers!