Install issue

SOLVED Go to solution
ssrayner
Level 2
Have connected ncd and modem as per instructions. Only blue power light on ncd. Blue light next to it flashes. No other lights. No internet light on modem. Can I expect a technician to call to my home? Unable to contact anyone on technical line.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ptdafool
Level 3

Hi Ssrayner,

I think a response from TPG will be helpful on this one, but essentially NBNco need to do further work to get the service working to your NTU.  You should expect another tech visit, but TPG will be able to be more helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ptdafool
Level 3

Hi Ssrayner,

I think a response from TPG will be helpful on this one, but essentially NBNco need to do further work to get the service working to your NTU.  You should expect another tech visit, but TPG will be able to be more helpful.

BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @ssrayner

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

In your case, your NBN FTTC service has not yet activated and this has been raised to NBN Co. An NBN technician is scheduled to visit your premises to check and activate your service. Further updates will be given by your case manager via SMS or phone call once available.

BasilDV