Installer did not attend

brisppi2
Level 2

I signed up for your service on 02/06/2021 and was told by the operator that installation would be between 6-10 working days. However,  when given a date 30/06/2021 this had blown out to 28 days. I rang and expressed my concerns over the length of time and was told there was nothing you could do as this was the NBN installers first available time. Yesterday 30/06/2021 I had people stay at the house  all day - only for no one to turn up. No one contacted myself to let me know the service would not be connected or that it was running late. Therefore the people at my house had wasted their time. Upon contacting your service, I was told that it would be looked into. However finally after two more contacts I was given a new time for 16/07/2021 another full 15 days away. Your service team blamed the NBN.Co but this seems to be a recurring problem for your service. This is not good enough and the time period is too long. My work requires internet connection at home and without this I am greatly hampered in my ability to work.  I wish to speak with a manager not the customer service team as all contact so far has been a waste of time.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @brisppi2 ,

Welcome to the community!

The initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partner NBN. I am sad to know about the delay of the NBN service installation. I would love to help and raise this to our NBN provisioning team. To better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@brisppi2 wrote:

I signed up for your service on 02/06/2021 and was told by the operator that installation would be between 6-10 working days. However,  when given a date 30/06/2021 this had blown out to 28 days. I rang and expressed my concerns over the length of time and was told there was nothing you could do as this was the NBN installers first available time. Yesterday 30/06/2021 I had people stay at the house  all day - only for no one to turn up. No one contacted myself to let me know the service would not be connected or that it was running late. Therefore the people at my house had wasted their time. Upon contacting your service, I was told that it would be looked into. However finally after two more contacts I was given a new time for 16/07/2021 another full 15 days away. Your service team blamed the NBN.Co but this seems to be a recurring problem for your service. This is not good enough and the time period is too long. My work requires internet connection at home and without this I am greatly hampered in my ability to work.  I wish to speak with a manager not the customer service team as all contact so far has been a waste of time.