Intallation approval

lynlyngui
Level 2

Hi, 
Can someone point me to direction where I can get the following information for my landlord before my NBN installation happen on Wednesday?

Please be advised that the landlord would like some more information about the NBN Installation before he make his decision, such as the follows:

• Will the technician be drilling holes into any of the walls of the unit and if so how big will the holes be and which wall will be drilled?
  • Which wall will the proposed NBN box be fitted onto?
  • Will there be any visible conduits or cables fitted onto any of the walls in the unit or on any of the external walls of the building?
  • Please provide an agreement in writing from NBN to confirm that If the technician damages any of the walls, bricks, ceilings, cornice or any other part of the building during the installation, then NBN will be covering the cost to repair any damage made.
  • Please provide a sketch/plan of the proposed work

Please do not proceed with the NBN install until the landlord approves your request.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @lynlyngui ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I was able to locate the account using your community details for NBN HFC.

All the information NBN installations will be sent to the e-mail address associated on the account, but you may also check this link on what to expect with the NBN-HFC installation.

See link below, https://www.tpg.com.au/sites/default/files/pdf/NBN_HFC_Install_Guide.pdf.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@lynlyngui wrote:

Hi, 
Can someone point me to direction where I can get the following information for my landlord before my NBN installation happen on Wednesday?

Please be advised that the landlord would like some more information about the NBN Installation before he make his decision, such as the follows:

• Will the technician be drilling holes into any of the walls of the unit and if so how big will the holes be and which wall will be drilled?
  • Which wall will the proposed NBN box be fitted onto?
  • Will there be any visible conduits or cables fitted onto any of the walls in the unit or on any of the external walls of the building?
  • Please provide an agreement in writing from NBN to confirm that If the technician damages any of the walls, bricks, ceilings, cornice or any other part of the building during the installation, then NBN will be covering the cost to repair any damage made.
  • Please provide a sketch/plan of the proposed work

Please do not proceed with the NBN install until the landlord approves your request.