Internet not working

Andrew1978
Level 2
Internet not working. Can’t contact help desk. Can contact sales. But they can’t help.
And the best bit. They disrupt your service, but there is no disruption to their charges.
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @Andrew1978,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that your service is now up and running.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.

Andrew1978
Level 2
Yes it worked eventually. But why don’t I get a discount off my monthly fee given I was unable to use the product for some time?
Riezl

We'll have our Engineering Team assess a billing adjustment, but we'd like to set your expectation that this is subject for approval, @Andrew1978.

You will be contacted via SMS or phone call as soon as a new update becomes available.

Let us know via PM should you have a preferred contact number and time. Thank you.

Andrew1978
Level 2
Never contacted, and yes, the service worked again, but once again, TPG charges 100% despite not delivering 100% of the time. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Riezl

Hi @Andrew1978, while we will endeavour to make NBN Access services available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, please understand that NBN Access services are not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service.

Please continue to monitor the connection and let us know should you experience any service difficulties so we can investigate further.