Internet unstable

SOLVED Go to solution
Erika

Thanks for updating us @OxleyEstate

Please bump up this thread should you need further assistance. 

Cheers, 

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Hi Team,

The modem has been replaced and the old one is being shipped back tomorrow.

Unfortunately, we are still suffering dropouts - on average this happens every 2 hours or so and lasts anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes of outage.

Could you please advise what the next steps are and what options are available?

Thanks once again.

TW

Shane

Hi @OxleyEstate,

Thanks for the details.

I will pass this to our Engineering Team for additional details and request for a callback tomorrow.

Regards,

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Thanks Shane.

Emails are always best if possible as I am unable to answer my phone from 8am to 430pm.
Shane

Not a problem @OxleyEstate,

I will take note of this and advise them to send you an email in case you're unreachable.

Regards,

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Thanks Shane.

Alan from the contact centre just called me to inform that the dropouts have been acknowledged by TPG and will be contacting NBN to arrange a technician to investigate.

I appreciate everyone's support and efforts so far, you guys are doing a good job Smiley Happy

Cheers.

TW

Shane

You're welcome @OxleyEstate! I am glad to know that this has been raised to NBN Co.

Rest assured further feedback will be provided by our Engineering Team.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

OxleyEstate
Level 3

Hi Team,

The modem has been delivered and the old one has been returned.

The NBN technician came and completed testing and then advised that the connection losses may have been a result of an old connection.

Unfortunately the dropouts are still occuring.

Can you please advise what else can be done?

Kind regards,

TW

BasilDV

Hi @OxleyEstate,

Thanks for getting back to us. I've run some remote test and confirmed that it is still unstable.

I'll notify our Engineering team and have someone to call you within the day to check this further.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @OxleyEstate,

I understand that you were able to speak with our Tech team and was informed that our Engineering team is still working with NBN Co about the dropouts issue of your internet service. Evidence of dropouts has been provided and we are waiting for the feedback from NBN.

Further updates will be given by them. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV