TPG Community

Get online support

Is anyone notice the bigger TPG become the useless and hopeless customer service they have?

fardos
Level 2

i know is good value for money, but  the terrible service I've experienced, particularly regarding the NBN installation, has led me to consider moving elsewhere I have  been a loyal customer since 2007, but the recent five-day ordeal of contacting TPG daily without any concrete resolution has left me feeling unheard.

Each time you call, you're met with apologies and promises of assistance, but it seems like repetitive and empty words. TPG's constant emphasis on valuing their customers and asking for survey feedback feels insincere, especially when it hasn't addressed my immediate need for a working NBN connection, which is crucial for my work.

I wanted to share my experience to make others aware of the situation, and after being with TPG for 16 years, I  have decided that I  will definitely cancel my account with

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @fardos

We're here to help and turn your experience around. We'd appreciate if you can send your TPG customer ID or username via PM and we'll go from there. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

fardos
Level 2

the service have stopped with no explention !!

evonneishak
Level 2
Thanks for that I hear you same thing after so many years with them apparently now my date of birth is wrong REALLY.
I had to wait for 48 hours for them to fix it after I resubmit my DOB to them.
please advice me who you went with it will help me
Ahra_G

Hi @evonneishak,

We hear you! We'd be glad to lend a hand and assist with your concern. 

Please send us a private message and we'll go from there. 

-Ahra_G