TPG Community

Get online support

Is there customer service around here?

leminaseumanu
Level 2
For 3 days we have profusely tried to speak to someone about our NBN connection and we are either on hold for up to 3 hours and more, the chatline doesn’t work after waiting after 30 minutes, our numerous emails requesting support and to date still no response whatsoever.
You have taken payment from us yet we can’t speak to anyone about our installation after the technician arrived late in the evening with no call to advise of late arrival. He was not able to proceed which is why we need to speak to someone ASAP!!
So we have been charged for a service that’s not even in operation!
We signed up on 14 April!!
If we can’t get answers we might as well cancel and get our money back and go elsewhere to whom will provide us with actual service!
This is really frustrating that no one acknowledges our requests but you call Sales and are answered within minutes!! Really??!!
On signup, our card was charged immediately yet we ask for support and goes on deaf ears!
Can someone... if you’re working from home, call us to make arrangements or give our money back!
This is not a good start at all!!
5 REPLIES 5
Nikki1
Level 2
I agree. This is a joke
David_M

Hi @leminaseumanu 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @leminaseumanu 

I have checked the status of your NBN-FTTC 50/20 install, and it appears an NBN Tech appointment needs to be made/rescheduled.

I have escalated this and someone should call you to follow-up on your install.

regards,

David_M

David_M

Hi @leminaseumanu 

We have made an NBN TECH appointment for you.

Monday 04 May 2020 - 1.00pm to 5.00pm.

Someone will need to be home during this time.

Thanks,

leminaseumanu
Level 2
Well actually as I hadn’t heard from anyone I decided to just reschedule via your online in hope someone to reach out. So I had made this request online.
We will be waiting and trust a technician will arrive between the specified hours and not have us wait again!