TPG Community

Get online support

Issues with NBN and lack of ability to reach anyone

pidgeon1972
Level 2
Hi,
I signed up with TPG for the NBN Bundle, received my modem in the mail, but still my Installation Status says not worked out yet, and it has been nearly a month.

I plugged in the modem on April 28 when I received it in the mail. I also plugged in the NBN Connector, as it was already installed from the previous tenant. We've actually had some internet, which has been useful, but I'm concerned, as my installation status has technically never changed, and now the NBN has dropped out.

I have online exams from 28th May, about a week, and if my Internet isn't working for that, I'm up sh*t creek without a paddle.

So, please I hope I can finally get some help. I was waiting on the phone for over an hour without getting any assistance.

Thanks,
Steven
2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @pidgeon1972 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Mal_mod

Hi @pidgeon1972 

I was able to check  your account, and was able to confirm you already raised this issue with the App . 

there is also a New NBNCo  Booking  confirmed for Friday ( tomorrow )  
Friday, 29 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

Please confirm if the Black  ARRIS modem NTD is already on-site  and has 4 SOLID green leds. 

Update:  I have had this issue escalated for you.