TPG Community

Get online support

Less than 20 hours notice of NBN visit by TPG

Level 2

As I told your tech support tonight I'm not happy with your response and attitude to me, I'm not happy been told you have an appointment with less then 20 hour notice for 11th April, you can tell by this guy, one of a few aussie working for TPG, said why dont you chuck a sickie and youll be up and running be the end of the day.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @2731346,

Welcome to TPG community!

Whilst we understand that you’re frustrated, please avoid multiple posts as it takes us away from being able to assist other customers and delays our response to them.

We apologise for the poor experience.

Our Engineering team is still waiting for your preferred schedule to be open which will be the 26th of April. There's a fault on the NBN network which is why we need an NBN technician to help us resolve this. We understand the importance of your service. However, as you are aware we rely on NBN Co in resolving this issue within the network.

We will raise this with our Accounts team for further assessment. If you are decided to terminate your account, please shoot me a private message with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How to send a PM? Click here.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Level 2
Thanks TPG and letting me know I'm at fault and the reason I'm in this situation, like the rest of you organisation don't say anything to lock yourself too and the customer is always wrong
BasilDV

We do not intend it that way @2731346.

Our team is doing their best in resolving this matter for us to provide you the service that you've applied for. We will continue to push for a resolution with them and you will be updated as soon as we have additional information. In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Kind regards,

BasilDV