Missing nbn box

aaronwilde87
Level 2
Hi,
I have recently moved into a property and i have been told by tpg that the nbn has been connected and activated however i do not have a connection box. How can i get this installed??
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @aaronwilde87

Welcome to the Community!

I was able to pull up your TPG account using your community details, to check the status of your installation. From what I can tell, NBNCo has tagged the location as Service Class 24 which means that NBN HFC was previously installed in your address. Therefore, there should already be an NBN connection (Aris) box.

The status of your NBN order itself is currently pending on the system of NBNCo because the NBN connection box is not being detected which coincides with what you mentioned that you don't have an NBN connection box at the moment.

I can see that there's a Provisioning Case Manager that's monitoring your installation. I will request for our Provisioning Team to contact you to discuss on how we can progress your order and get your service installed. Please expect a call before 8PM VIC time tonight

Regards,

Will

Hi @aaronwilde87

One of the Provisioning Case Managers tried to contact you last night to discuss the progress of your NBN order. However, they were not able to reach you.

Looking at the progress of your order, NBNCo has booked an appointment for an NBN Technician to complete the installation of your service.  Please check the email that was sent to you last night providing you of the NBN technician appointment date and time.

Regards,