TPG Community

Get online support

Missing nbn connection box

Danidell13
Level 2
How do i organise a nbn connection box. I have fttc being connected at the moment and I don't seem to have this in the house anywhere. There is a box outside on the wall, and the real estate seem to think i can just plug into the phone line, but it doesn't seem to be working. How do i get help?
6 REPLIES 6
Riezl

Hi @Danidell13 , please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help with your concern.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Riezl

Hi @Danidell13 , thanks for providing the account details via PM. 

I have checked your account and NBN classified your address as service class 34. Meaning the address has been connected to NBN network before and should have an existing NCD.

If you can't find the NCD, we'll raise your concern to our Provisioning Team and a Case Manager will be in touch to further discuss the matter.

Kindly await further updates within 24 hours.

Danidell13
Level 2
There is definitely no NCD box at the house, and the real estate i rent with just keep telling me I don't need on cause there is a box of some description outside. How do i get a new NCD box?
Shane

Hi @Danidell13,

Shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time. We'll have one of our Provisioning Case Manager contact you tomorrow.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

There is definitely no NCD box at the house, and the real estate i rent with just keep telling me I don't need on cause there is a box of some description outside. How do i get a new NCD box?
Danidell13
Level 2
Hi Shane,

Someone has called me last night and we've organised a new box to be sent out. Thanks though
Riezl

Glad to know that, @Danidell13. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Cheers!