Modem Delivery

LukeG
Level 2

I pre-ordered some time ago, and the NBN is finally active as of today. TPG have sent me a number of messages which indicate the next step is dispatch of the required equipment. How long will it take them to dispatch so I can set it up and get started? 

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @LukeG,

Once your TPG modem order is shipped from our warehouse, we will send you an email and SMS confirmation containing important delivery information.

If you weren't home when StarTrack attempted the delivery, they'll leave a card in your mailbox.

Your delivery will be held at a StarTrack location or your Local Post Office for 7 days before being returned to TPG.

We have created this article that will help you on How To Check TPG Modem Delivery Status

Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

LukeG
Level 2
Yes, you can be of further assistance.

What i asked was how long it will take to send to me? Ive got no notification that its been shipped yet and i want to know how long thats going to take and when i can expect it.

Frankly its a bit lousy to sign people up on a pre-order and not have the modems to them when the NBN goes live. I wouldnt have bothered if i knew id end up waiting to get the modem anyway
Riezl

Hi @LukeG,

Once we receive the payment for the modem shipment, the modem is normally shipped on the next working day. Metro deliveries to capital cities are normally made on the next working day. Deliveries in other areas are normally made within 2-7 working days, depending on your location.